Round 1: They conducted a 1 hr test on AMCAT. Consists of Quantitative, Verbal and Data Interpretation, which are around 45 questions.
Round 2: Shortlisted around 30 guys for Interviews out of 300 students. The first Interview was just a casual Talk. He asked me where are you from. I said Vijayawada. He asked me how things are going on in Vijayawada(As it is the new capital of Andhra Pradesh). Then he asked my views on Demonitization, GST, He asked me to explain my project as it is related to Machine Learning. Then he explained me what are all the things they work on at work(He did that for 5 min, I was expecting a question from him but instead he took a class for me). At last he asked about my passion in my life and have to choose between good name and money what would I choose.
Round 3: This was my last round. I wasn’t shortlisted for HR round. Technical HR asked- do you know Linear Algebra as it was written in my CV. I said yes, then he gave me a matrix and asked me to find Eigen vectors.I found Eigen values but couldn’t find Eigen vectors. Next he asked me about my project then a small question on probability. Then another HR took over and asked me to introduce myself. Then he asked me the 100 story and 2 eggs puzzle. I haven’t done that question before so couldn’t do. Then he said you can leave now.
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 21 (On-Campus for Analyst profile)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 22 (On-Campus for Analyst profile)
- Capital One Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus for Analyst Profile)
- JP Morgan Chase (JPMC) Interview Experience | Set 6 (For Analyst profile)
- Citibank Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Citibank Interview Experience (On-Campus Drive)2019
- CitiBank Interview Experience (On-Campus 2020)
- Samsung Bangalore Interview Experience for Research Profile
- Groupon Interview | Set 1 (SDE Profile - Fresher)
- Oracle Interview | Set 9 (On campus for Application Development profile)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 18 (For WBT Profile)
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | Set 2 (For PHP-MySQL Developer Profile)
- Oracle Interview | Set 12 (On Campus for Application Dev Profile)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 16 (On-Campus for GBU Developer Profile)
- Teradata Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus for Developer Profile)
- GreyOrange Interview Experience | Set 1 (Backend Developer Profile)
- Cognizant Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus for EBA-Automatika Profile)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 4 (For Backend Profile)
- Qualcomm Interview Experience | Set 5(On-Campus for Software profile)
- Deloitte Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus Data Sciences Profile)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.