Round 1: They conducted a 1 hr test on AMCAT. Consists of Quantitative, Verbal and Data Interpretation, which are around 45 questions.
Round 2: Shortlisted around 30 guys for Interviews out of 300 students. The first Interview was just a casual Talk. He asked me where are you from. I said Vijayawada. He asked me how things are going on in Vijayawada(As it is the new capital of Andhra Pradesh). Then he asked my views on Demonitization, GST, He asked me to explain my project as it is related to Machine Learning. Then he explained me what are all the things they work on at work(He did that for 5 min, I was expecting a question from him but instead he took a class for me). At last he asked about my passion in my life and have to choose between good name and money what would I choose.
Round 3: This was my last round. I wasn’t shortlisted for HR round. Technical HR asked- do you know Linear Algebra as it was written in my CV. I said yes, then he gave me a matrix and asked me to find Eigen vectors.I found Eigen values but couldn’t find Eigen vectors. Next he asked me about my project then a small question on probability. Then another HR took over and asked me to introduce myself. Then he asked me the 100 story and 2 eggs puzzle. I haven’t done that question before so couldn’t do. Then he said you can leave now.
- Capital One Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus for Analyst Profile)
- JP Morgan Chase (JPMC) Interview Experience | Set 6 (For Analyst profile)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 21 (On-Campus for Analyst profile)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 22 (On-Campus for Analyst profile)
- Samsung Bangalore Interview Experience for Research Profile
- Citibank Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Facebook Interview | Security Analyst
- Morgan Stanley Technology Analyst Interview (For FTE)
- Credit Suisse Interview for Technology Analyst
- Axtria Interview Experience | Set 3 (Technical Analyst)
- Goldman Sachs Interview | Set 2 (On-Campus for Analyst)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 17 (On-Campus for Analyst)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Graduate Analyst)
- Capgemini Interview Experience 2018- Senior Analyst
- General Mills Interview Experience | Modelling Analyst
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.