Initial round was 1 hr test conducted at hackerrank, which consists of 2 coding questions and around 20 MCQ.
- Length of longest Subsequence with unique characters.
Apart from this complex input-output questions(based on pointers), questions on probability, clocks, N/w questions.
After first round they shortlisted 21 people out of 326.Second round was technical + HR in this round i was initially asked about Different layers of TCP/IP model along with protocols which runs on them, difference between router and switch, then he asked me difference between process and thread with example, concept of paging, some really good questions on pointers, code to print nth node from end of linked list, Memory layout of C program, semaphore & mutex difference, Flip nth bit of given number, concept of VLAN, Some basics HR questions like why CISCO, weakness, strengths etc .Two puzzle problem
Round 3: Interviewer started with my project and we had a long discussion on my project (make sure you have in-depth knowledge of your project) then he asked me about DHCP, DNS (he got really deep into these concepts to check basic understanding).He asked me to design a DS based on some given condition, I suggested the use of Linked List with some modification. He asked me some output based questions based on pointers(really tricky), basic questions on bit manipulation, the difference between a recursive function calling itself vs function with an infinite while loop, difference between private and protected.
Tips:CISCO mainly focuses on how good you are at the basics of OS, CN, C, OOPS, DS.They focus a lot on pointers and bit manipulation so read them well.
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 19 (For IT Engineer Profile)
- Ford Motors Interview Experience (On-Campus for Software Engineer Profile)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 15 (On Campus - Software Engineer)
- JP Morgan (Software Profile) On Campus Interview Experience
- Qualcomm Interview Experience | Set 5(On-Campus for Software profile)
- Interview Experience at Expedia India for the profile of a Software Intern
- JP Morgan and Chase Interview Experience | On-Campus for Software Developer Profile
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 11 (Network Consultant Engineer)
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 18 (For WBT Profile)
- D E Shaw Interview Experience | Set 20 (For Q&A Profile)
- Hike Interview Experience | QA Profile
- WheelsEye Interview Experience SDE Profile
- Microsoft-IDC Interview Experience-SDE profile (on-campus for FTE)
- Wipro Turbo Interview Experience | Set 11 (For MNT Profile)
- CarWale Interview Experience for SDE profile on Campus
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.