Cisco came to our campus to recruit for 3 Business Units. CX-MS. CX-PS/MS, Engg
First Round: 1hr 30 min
Q1: Given an expression which contains numbers and operators, we need to find the maximum value which can be obtained by evaluating this expression by different parenthesization.
Something similar to this:/https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/maximum-minimum-values-algebraic-expression/
Input : expr = “1+2*3+4*5” (Input can include “-“, “/” also)
Output : Maximum Value = 105
Maximum evaluated value = (1 + 2)*(3 + 4)*5 = 105
Q2: Length of the longest substring without repeating characters
Given a string str, find the length of the longest substring without repeating characters.
For “ABDEFGABEF”, the longest substring is “BDEFGA” and “DEFGAB”, with length 6.
For “BBBB” the longest substring is “B”, with length 1.
For “GEEKSFORGEEKS”, there are two longest substrings shown in the below diagrams, with length 7
There were also ~15 MCQs from DSA, Electrical Circuits, Aptitude
1000 Members Attended the round, 95 ShortListed for Second Round
Around 30 for each Business Unit were shortlisted
They put us in 3 groups, (IDK on which criterion) – CX-MS, CX-PS/MS, Engg
Second, Third Rounds: Interviews(Tech, Manager, behavioral)
Second Round: 1 Interviewer
Third Round: 3 Interviewers
Technically they asked regarding my Resume. They asked technically specific to my Internship and my projects. Be well versed with your resume and try to give answers to situational questions based on your resume.
I was mostly spared from technical due to my CGPA(9.65). Answer very intelligently to impress the interviewer.
Manager asked situational questions like
1 – What would you do when someone you know is knowingly underperforming
2 – What would you do when some part of the team is missing on a shift
More situational questions like what was your biggest disappointment and what did you do to deal with it.
They Mostly enquired about whether I was ok with Night Shifts and would my parents be OK with it and stuff.
They explained to me about the role and asked me for questions.
After the second round, 11 of us were shortlisted(only for our Business Unit).
After the third round, 6 of us were shortlisted.
Fourth Round: HR Interview
5 min – Asked about relocation, Masters, etc
4 of us got the position,
Lucky to get the Offer for Fulltime + Intern (CX-MS) 🙂
Never Give up, you never know what’s around.
- Cisco Interview Experience – Engineering Role
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Ola Interview Experience for Developer role
- Cognizant Interview Experience for PAT Role
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 43 (For MTS Role)
- HackWithInfy Interview Experience for SES Role 2019
- Infosys Interview Experience for System Engineer Role
- Microchip On-Campus Interview Experience (Software Role)
- Infosys Power Programmer Role Interview Experience
- JC Penny Interview experience On-campus (Testing Role)
- JP Morgan Interview experience | SDET Role for Experienced
- Harman International Interview Experience for Android Role
- Media.net (Directi) Interview Experience for SRE Role | (On Campus)
- ADP Interview Experience for Member Technical Role | On-Campus
- RedBus Interview Experience | Set 2 (Full stack role)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.