Cisco Interview Experience for Internship (Off-Campus) 2022
I recently applied to Cisco Internship for the role: Software Engineer – Network/Embedded/Application Development. It consisted of the following rounds:
Round 1 (Online Assessment): This round consisted of 2 sections for a total of 90 minutes
- 40 MCQs which had a good mix of Aptitude, Networking, and Operating Systems related questions. There were a few questions on guessing the output.
- 2 Coding questions, both were hard.
I did well in the MCQ section and solved 1 coding question completely. I got a mail after 3 weeks regarding my selection for the interview process.
Round 2 (Technical Round): This lasted for around 50 minutes. The interviewer went through my resume and asked me to explain briefly about one of my projects. After this, the interviewer moved on to DSA questions:
- Display a Linked List
- Find the middle of the Linked List
- Reverse a Linked List
- Reverse a String (I gave multiple approaches)
- Reverse words in a String
- Get minimum element in Stack
This was followed by questions related to Java (mainly multi-threading). In the end, the interviewer asked if I had any questions for him. After 15 minutes, I was called for the next round.
Round 3 (Managerial Round): This round went for 45 minutes. I was asked in-depth questions on a project I was working on (every minute detail). A few behavioral questions were asked:
- What are your future plans?
- How will you motivate yourself if you have to learn a tech stack in which you are not interested?
- Explain any situation where you displayed teamwork.
- Do you have any questions for me?
After 4 hours, I was called for the HR round (They call it ETR – Emerging Talent Round).
Round 4 (HR Round): This round was only informative, no questions were asked. They explained about the internship, location, stipend, etc. Finally, after 10 days I received a mail saying that I got selected for the internship 🙂
- Include only those projects or skills in the resume in which you are 100% confident and be thorough with your resume.
- Practice questions in GFG based on company tags.
- Finally, Be confident.
Please Login to comment...