Total Time: 30 days
No. Of Rounds: 5
Round 1: Hackerrank Test, Duration: 1.5H
- Data Structure and Algorithm problem, based on your level of exp. but 5+ y.o.e can expect DP, Tree, Recursion, or simply leetcode medium problems.
- Angular or React Project.
Have to pass all test cases, pretty straight forward. Nothing exceptional to prepare, if you’re working in any of the techs, it should be fine.
Round 2: Frontend, Duration: 1H
- Simple coding problems like anagrams, string manipulation, arrays, etc.
- Tricky JS questions on closures, hoisting, etc.
- End to end question on how things work under the hood, including Auth, Session Mgmt, Data Persistence, etc.
- Simple design problems.
Round 3: Backend, Duration: 1H
- Coding a DP problem.
- Database queries. I opted for NoSQL but anything is fine.
- System design of a small feature
- Docker, Jenkins, Clusters: basic questions
Round 4: Data Structure and Algorithm
- Coding 1 Easy Question: Strings
- Coding 1 Medium Question: DP – Coins
- Write test cases.
- Test Design Strategy.
- Understanding of OOPs and designing any feature using OOP
- Simple conversation
Round 5: Managerial and System Design
- Simple coding problem: Maths.
- Simple coding problem – Stocks Buy Sell.
- Project Description and decisions why taken, etc.Situation handling on complex tasks.
- Testing strategies.
Negotiation Offer: At par Industry