Applied through LinkedIn and got an interview invite to write a Hacker rank coding test. I was asked two questions, 1 is on chess pattern printing and other is array manipulation.
Got through the round and was interviewed in Cisco Bangalore campus.
Round 1: (Team Leader)The interviewer was very friendly and covered all the questions on C language and emphasized on bit manipulation, structures and pointers and algorithms(basic).
Round 2: (Team Leader) This round also same as the first round (covered all the questions on C language), got questions from the linked list(Reverse the single linked-list iteratively) and a puzzle question and a string question.
Round 3: This is a Hiring manager round here Resume comes to picture, asked about my previous company, what I did there and asked questions on pointers, Trees and algorithms.
In every round HR questions been asked.
- Prepare pointers and bit manipulation programs well.
- Be honest in Interview, but give a try to every question.
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 9 (For Experienced)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 17 (For 1.5 Years Experienced)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 12
- CISCO Interview Experience | Set 22
- Cisco Interview Experience Onsite
- Cisco Interview | Experience : 2+ years
- Cisco Interview experience | Set 21 (Off-Campus)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus)
- Cisco Interview experience | Set 20 (On-Campus)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 14 (On Campus)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 10 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Cisco Interview experience (On Campus) 2018
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 18 (Campus Recruitment)
- CISCO Project Intern Interview Experience
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 19 (For IT Engineer Profile)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.