Cisco Internship Interview Experience for Network/Embedded/Application Development
- 10 Mcq along with 2 coding questions. Mcqs were mostly based on Networking, Aptitude.
- Coding Question- Medium to Hard Level But both questions were greedy ones.
- Those who are able to solve both coding questions along with some Mcq were called for the next rounds.
- I was one of them.
Round 2: Technical Interview 45 min
- Started with Greeting then some behavior questions because this was my first interview so I felt quite nervous at that time. Then she started with “Tell me about Yourself” and some basic questions on oops, java.
- What is Preferred Language?
- What is the difference between Interpreter and Compiler?
- How do you prepare yourself while giving any contest
- Internal working of Heaps
- What are the different types of Polymorphism in java?
- Complexity analysis of certain algorithms.
- Different types of sorting algorithms.
After 20 min I was called for round 3.
Round 3: Managerial Round 40 min
- Started with Intro then she asked about the previously asked question in round 2.
- After that she asked me about my projects, then some SRQ (situation reaction questions).
- After that some behavior questions.
After 15 min I was called for round 4.
Round 4: HR 15 min
- Started with an introduction.
- About Cisco and its products.
- Why cisco.
- Competitors of Cisco.
- Any plans for further studies.
- Location Preference
- Then he asked if have any questions?
- Out of 5 candidates in HR round 3 were selected for the Internship role in Cisco unfortunately I was not one of them.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self-Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry-ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google , E-Litmus and Microsoft Test Serieses.