Round 1:My round 1 was not that hard, it was resume based session, it started with my introduction and then i was asked about encapsulation, since my project was android based, so i was asked some questions on my project, then some questions on stacks and queues.The interviewee also asked some questions on RDBMS.Someone with basic knowledge would easily go through that round.Out of 8, 5 people were shortlisted and i was one of the shortlisted people.
Round 2:Round 2 was more varied than the first round, it was around one hour long and a crispy one.The interviewee started with languages i worked on, my projects and then gave a coding question to solve.the question was: There is a n*n matriz and you have to print elements in spiral order, The solution did not matter that much, but the approach was important, i answered with naive approach first and then with a optimal approach, then i was asked questions on my different projects, sql queries, some concepts of dbms like concurrency, then some OS concepts like deadlock and finally some more questions on my projects.Out of 5 people, i was the only one to go through this round.
Round 3:It was basically HR round and lasted for 15 minutes and it was totally based on what I’ve done until now, what i want to do in future and some family related questions.I was able to get through this round too.
- Chegg Interview Experience | Senior Software Engineer
- Microsoft Internship Experience | Off-Campus Internship (Hyderabad)
- TIAA Internship Experience - Pool campus for Internship
- Lybrate.com Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- Tower Research LLC Interview Experience | Set 1 (Telephonic Round for Internship)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 6 (For Internship at Samsung Research Institute)
- LinkedIn Interview Experience | Set 1 (for SDE Internship)
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 127 (For Internship)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 38 (For Internship)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 149 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Red Hat Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- Microsoft interview Experience | Set 49 (For Internship)
- CouponDunia Interview Experience | Set 4 (Off-Campus for Internship)
- Nirvana Financial Solutions Interview Experience | Set 1 (Off campus for Internship)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 198 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 199 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Intuit Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 60 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 204 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 205 (On-Campus for Internship)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.