Round 1:My round 1 was not that hard, it was resume based session, it started with my introduction and then i was asked about encapsulation, since my project was android based, so i was asked some questions on my project, then some questions on stacks and queues.The interviewee also asked some questions on RDBMS.Someone with basic knowledge would easily go through that round.Out of 8, 5 people were shortlisted and i was one of the shortlisted people.
Round 2:Round 2 was more varied than the first round, it was around one hour long and a crispy one.The interviewee started with languages i worked on, my projects and then gave a coding question to solve.the question was: There is a n*n matriz and you have to print elements in spiral order, The solution did not matter that much, but the approach was important, i answered with naive approach first and then with a optimal approach, then i was asked questions on my different projects, sql queries, some concepts of dbms like concurrency, then some OS concepts like deadlock and finally some more questions on my projects.Out of 5 people, i was the only one to go through this round.
Round 3:It was basically HR round and lasted for 15 minutes and it was totally based on what I’ve done until now, what i want to do in future and some family related questions.I was able to get through this round too.
- OLA Interview Experience | Set 11 ( For Internship)
- Red Hat Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- Arcesium Interview Experience (Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | (Internship)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 79 (For Internship)
- UBS Interview Experience - on Campus for Internship
- Microsoft Internship Interview Experience
- Vmware Interview Experience | Set 9 (Internship (R&D))
- Cohesity Internship Interview Experience
- Sprinklr Internship Interview Experience
- Microsoft Interview Experience - Internship
- SalesForce Interview Experience for internship
- DE Shaw Interview Experience (for Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 77 (For IDC Internship)
- Amazon Internship Interview Experience
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.