Round 1:My round 1 was not that hard, it was resume based session, it started with my introduction and then i was asked about encapsulation, since my project was android based, so i was asked some questions on my project, then some questions on stacks and queues.The interviewee also asked some questions on RDBMS.Someone with basic knowledge would easily go through that round.Out of 8, 5 people were shortlisted and i was one of the shortlisted people.
Round 2:Round 2 was more varied than the first round, it was around one hour long and a crispy one.The interviewee started with languages i worked on, my projects and then gave a coding question to solve.the question was: There is a n*n matriz and you have to print elements in spiral order, The solution did not matter that much, but the approach was important, i answered with naive approach first and then with a optimal approach, then i was asked questions on my different projects, sql queries, some concepts of dbms like concurrency, then some OS concepts like deadlock and finally some more questions on my projects.Out of 5 people, i was the only one to go through this round.
Round 3:It was basically HR round and lasted for 15 minutes and it was totally based on what I’ve done until now, what i want to do in future and some family related questions.I was able to get through this round too.
- OLA Interview Experience | Set 11 ( For Internship)
- Red Hat Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | (Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (For Internship)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 4 (For Internship)
- Visa Internship Interview Experience
- UBS Interview Experience - on Campus for Internship
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 20 (For Internship)
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 333 (For Internship)
- Sprinklr Internship Interview Experience
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 15 (For Internship)
- VMware Interview Experience | Internship(R & D)
- Linkedin Internship Interview Experience
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 119 (For Internship)
- ST Microelectronics Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.