Chegg Interview Experience for SDE FTE (On-Campus)
Round 1: Round one had only 3 coding questions which were pretty easy.
- Decimal Equivalent of Binary Linked List.
- Detecting loop in the linked list.
- Generate all the binary strings of N bits.
After Round 1 around 15 students were shortlisted for the interview.
Round 2: The interview started with direct ques without any introduction, the interviewer was not so friendly. He told me to solve the question.
- Rotate a matrix by 90 degree in clockwise direction without using any extra space, and later optimize it.
- Then he gave me a DP question which I was not expecting as round 1 was pretty easy. Number of ways to reach the end of matrix with non-zero AND value. After this, he asked me to explain my project in 2 to 3 lines.
There were questions which were asked like:
- What is a constructor?
- Use of destructors.
- Virtual functions.
- In which memory allocation Stack and heaps are used.
- Polymorphism and function overloading.