In Go language, you are allowed to check whether the given file exists or not with the help of the IsNotExist() function. If this function returns true, then it indicates that the error is known to report that the specified file or directory already does not exist and if it returns false, then it indicates that the given file or directory exists. This method also satisfied by ErrNotExist as well as some syscall errors. It is defined under the os package so, you have to import os package in your program for accessing IsNotExist() function.
func IsNotExist(e error) bool
- How to convert a slice of bytes in uppercase in Golang?
- Golang program that uses fallthrough keyword
- math.Lgamma() Function in Golang with Examples
- math.Float64bits() Function in Golang With Examples
- How to check equality of slices of bytes in Golang?
- atomic.AddInt64() Function in Golang With Examples
- atomic.StoreInt64() Function in Golang With Examples
- reflect.FieldByIndex() Function in Golang with Examples
- string.Contains Function in Golang with Examples
- bits.Sub() Function in Golang with Examples
- How to convert a slice of bytes in lowercase in Golang?
- io.PipeWriter.CloseWithError() Function in Golang with Examples
- Import in GoLang
- time.Round() Function in Golang With Examples
- How to add a method to struct type in Golang?
- Converting a string variable into Boolean, Integer or Float type in Golang
- Check if the given slice is sorted in Golang
- How to compare times in Golang?
- reflect.AppendSlice() Function in Golang with Examples
- reflect.ChanOf() Function in Golang with Examples
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.