is.factor() function in R Language is used to check if the object passed to the function is a Factor or not. It returns a boolean value as output.
Object: Object to be checked
- Convert a Vector into Factor in R Programming - as.factor() Function
- Convert an Unordered Factor to an Ordered Factor in R Programming - as.ordered() Function
- Check if a Factor is an Ordered Factor in R Programming - is.ordered() Function
- Convert Factor to Numeric and Numeric to Factor in R Programming
- Get or Set Levels of a Factor in R Programming - levels() Function
- Applying User-defined Functions on Factor Levels of Dataset in R Programming - by() Function
- Replace values of a Factor in R Programming - recode_factor() Function
- Performing Analysis of a Factor in R Programming - factanal() Function
- Removing Levels from a Factor in R Programming - droplevels() Function
- Get the Number of Levels of a Factor in R Programming - nlevels() Function
- The Factor Issue in a DataFrame in R Programming
- Applying a Function over an Object in R Programming - sapply() Function
- Print the Value of an Object in R Programming - identity() Function
- Convert type of data object in R Programming - type.convert() Function
- Return True Indices of a Logical Object in R Programming - which() Function
- Create an Object of mode call in R Programming - call() Function
- Return an Object with the specified name in R Programming - get0() and mget() Function
- Calculate Cumulative Product of a Numeric Object in R Programming – cumprod() Function
- Check if Object is of the Character Data type in R Programming - is.character() Function
- Get the number of columns of an Object in R Programming - ncol() Function
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.