Given a number a N and the task is to check weather the sum of absolute difference of adjacent digit is a prime or not.
Input: N = 142 Output: Prime Sum = |1-4| + |4-2| = 5 i.e. prime. Input: N = 347 Output: Not prime
Approach: Find the sum of absolute difference of adjacent digits and then check if that sum is prime or not.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
- Arrange first N natural numbers such that absolute difference between all adjacent elements > 1
- Pair of prime numbers with a given sum and minimum absolute difference
- Minimum absolute difference of a number and its closest prime
- Absolute difference between the Product of Non-Prime numbers and Prime numbers of an Array
- Absolute Difference between the Sum of Non-Prime numbers and Prime numbers of an Array
- Absolute difference between the XOR of Non-Prime numbers and Prime numbers of an Array
- Count Numbers in Range with difference between Sum of digits at even and odd positions as Prime
- Check if difference of areas of two squares is prime
- Print prime numbers with prime sum of digits in an array
- Sum of prime numbers without odd prime digits
- Minimum absolute difference between N and a power of 2
- Check if a number is Prime, Semi-Prime or Composite for very large numbers
- Quick ways to check for Prime and find next Prime in Java
- Find the node whose absolute difference with X gives maximum value
- Find the node whose absolute difference with X gives minimum value
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.