Given a string str, the task is to find whether the given string is a palindrome or not using stack.
Input: str = “geeksforgeeks”
Input: str = “madam”
- Find the length of the string say len. Now, find the mid as mid = len / 2.
- Push all the elements till mid into the stack i.e. str[0…mid-1].
- If the length of the string is odd then neglect the middle character.
- Till the end of the string, keep popping elements from the stack and compare it with the current character i.e. string[i].
- If there is mismatch then the string is not a palindrome. If all the elements match then the string is a palindrome.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
- Check if any anagram of a string is palindrome or not
- C Program to Check if a Given String is Palindrome
- Check if a given string is a rotation of a palindrome
- Check if a string is palindrome in C using pointers
- Check if it is possible to create a palindrome string from given N
- Java program to check whether a string is a Palindrome
- Recursive function to check if a string is palindrome
- Python program to check if a string is palindrome or not
- Given two strings check which string makes a palindrome first
- Check if there exists any sub-sequence in a string which is not palindrome
- TCP Client-Server Program to Check if a Given String is Palindrome
- Python program to check if given string is vowel Palindrome
- Check if string can be rearranged so that every Odd length Substring is Palindrome
- Check if a string can be rearranged to form special palindrome
- Check if characters of a given string can be rearranged to form a palindrome
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.