Given a string str, the task is to find whether the given string is a palindrome or not using stack.
Input: str = “geeksforgeeks”
Input: str = “madam”
- Find the length of the string say len. Now, find the mid as mid = len / 2.
- Push all the elements till mid into the stack i.e. str[0…mid-1].
- If the length of the string is odd then neglect the middle character.
- Till the end of the string, keep popping elements from the stack and compare it with the current character i.e. string[i].
- If there is mismatch then the string is not a palindrome. If all the elements match then the string is a palindrome.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
- Check if it is possible to create a palindrome string from given N
- Check if a given string is a rotation of a palindrome
- Check if a string is palindrome in C using pointers
- Check if any anagram of a string is palindrome or not
- C Program to Check if a Given String is Palindrome
- Java program to check whether a string is a Palindrome
- Given two strings check which string makes a palindrome first
- Recursive function to check if a string is palindrome
- Check if there exists any sub-sequence in a string which is not palindrome
- Python program to check if a string is palindrome or not
- Check if characters of a given string can be rearranged to form a palindrome
- Python program to check if given string is vowel Palindrome
- Check if a string can be rearranged to form special palindrome
- Check if string can be rearranged so that every Odd length Substring is Palindrome
- TCP Client-Server Program to Check if a Given String is Palindrome
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : princiraj1992