Given an integer n, find whether n is a Polydivisible or not. In mathematics, a number is called Polydivisible if it follows some unique properties. The number should not have any leading zeroes. The number formed by first i digits of the input number should be divisible by i, where . If any number follow these properties then it is called Polydivisible number.
Input: 345654 Output: 345654 is Polydivisible number. Explanation: The first digit of the number is non-zero. The number formed by the first 2 digits(34) is divisible by 2. The number formed by the first 3 digits(345) is divisible by 3. The number formed by the first 4 digits(3456) is divisible by 4. The number formed by the first 5 digits(34565) is divisible by 5. The number formed by the first 6 digits(345654) is divisible by 6. Input: 130 Output: 130 is Not Polydivisible number. Input: 129 Output: 129 is Polydivisible number.
Approach: The idea is very simple.
- Extract all the digits of the array and store them in an array.
- Pick first 2 digits and form a number and check if it is divisible by 2.
- Pick ith digit and append to the existing number and check if the number is divisible by i.
- If all the above conditions are satisfied until all the digits are exhausted,then the given number is Polydivisible.
Below is the implementation of the above approach.
345654 is Polydivisible number.
Don’t stop now and take your learning to the next level. Learn all the important concepts of Data Structures and Algorithms with the help of the most trusted course: DSA Self Paced. Become industry ready at a student-friendly price.
- Check if a number is divisible by all prime divisors of another number
- Check whether all the rotations of a given number is greater than or equal to the given number or not
- Check if a large number is divisible by a number which is a power of 2
- Check if a number with even number of digits is palindrome or not
- Check if the number is a Prime power number
- Program to check whether a number is Proth number or not
- Check if given number is Emirp Number or not
- Check if a number is Triperfect Number
- Check Whether a number is Duck Number or not
- Check whether a number is Non-hypotenuse number
- Check if a number is a power of another number
- Check if a number is a Krishnamurthy Number or not
- Check whether the given number is Euclid Number or not
- Check if a number is Flavius Number
- Check whether a given number N is a Nude Number or not
- Check whether given number N is a Moran Number or not
- Check if a number is an Unusual Number or not
- Check if a number is a Trojan Number
- How to check if a given number is Fibonacci number?
- Check if a number ends with another number or not
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.