Two numbers A and B are said to be Co-Prime or mutually prime if the Greatest Common Divisor of them is 1. You have been given two numbers A and B, find if they are Co-prime or not.
Input : 2 3 Output : Co-Prime Input : 4 8 Output : Not Co-Prime
Co-Prime Not Co-Prime
This article is contributed by Dibyendu Roy Chaudhuri. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Length of the longest increasing subsequence such that no two adjacent elements are coprime
- Largest Coprime Set Between two integers
- Check if all the pairs of an array are coprime with each other
- Construct an array of first N natural numbers such that every adjacent pair is coprime
- Finding a Non Transitive Coprime Triplet in a Range
- Largest number less than or equal to N/2 which is coprime to N
- Composite XOR and Coprime AND
- Find the length of the Largest subset such that all elements are Pairwise Coprime
- Print all distinct Coprime sets possible from 1 to N
- Count all pairs of divisors of a number N whose sum is coprime with N
- Count of integers up to N which are non divisors and non coprime with N
- Coprime divisors of a number
- Print all Coprime path of a Binary Tree
- Check if the given two numbers are friendly pair or not
- Check whether the number formed by concatenating two numbers is a perfect square or not
- Check if a given pair of Numbers are Betrothed numbers or not
- Print numbers such that no two consecutive numbers are co-prime and every three consecutive numbers are co-prime
- Check if two same sub-sequences exist in a string or not
- Program to check if two strings are same or not
- Check whether two straight lines are orthogonal or not
Improved By : jit_t