Given a number N, task is to Check whether it is a permutable prime number or not.
A Permutable prime number is that number which after switching the position of digits through any permutation is also prime. Some of the permutable prime numbers are 2, 3, 5, 7, 11, etc.
Input : 31 Output : Yes Explanation : Both 13 and 31 are prime. Input : 19 Output : No Explanation : 19 is prime but 91 is not
1) Construct Sieve of Eratosthenes to find the prime numbers efficiently.
2) Either generate every permutation of the number by switching its digits or use inbuilt C++ function next_permutation to check whether it is prime
3) If any permutation of digits is not prime, simply answer is NO, otherwise YES.
Below is the implementation of above approach.
Don’t stop now and take your learning to the next level. Learn all the important concepts of Data Structures and Algorithms with the help of the most trusted course: DSA Self Paced. Become industry ready at a student-friendly price.
- Check if a number is Prime, Semi-Prime or Composite for very large numbers
- Check if a prime number can be expressed as sum of two Prime Numbers
- Check if a number is divisible by all prime divisors of another number
- Check if N is a Weak Prime number or not
- Check whether a number is Good prime or not
- Check whether the given number is Wagstaff prime or not
- Check if N is a Balanced Prime number or not
- C Program to Check Whether a Number is Prime or not
- Check if a number is a Pythagorean Prime or not
- Check whether N is a Dihedral Prime Number or not
- Check if the first and last digit of number N is prime and their sum is less than K
- Check if a number is Primorial Prime or not
- Check if a number is Full Prime
- Check whether a number is circular prime or not
- Check if a number is Quartan Prime or not
- Check if the number is a Prime power number
- Python program to check whether a number is Prime or not
- Check if there exists a number with X factors out of which exactly K are prime
- Check if A can be converted to B by reducing with a Prime number
- Check if a number can be written as a sum of 'k' prime numbers
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : Mithun Kumar