Given a number N, task is to Check whether it is a permutable prime number or not.
A Permutable prime number is that number which after switching the position of digits through any permutation is also prime. Some of the permutable prime numbers are 2, 3, 5, 7, 11, etc.
Input : 31 Output : Yes Explanation : Both 13 and 31 are prime. Input : 19 Output : No Explanation : 19 is prime but 91 is not
1) Construct Sieve of Eratosthenes to find the prime numbers efficiently.
2) Either generate every permutation of the number by switching its digits or use inbuilt C++ function next_permutation to check whether it is prime
3) If any permutation of digits is not prime, simply answer is NO, otherwise YES.
Below is the implementation of above approach.
- Check if a number is Prime, Semi-Prime or Composite for very large numbers
- Check if a prime number can be expressed as sum of two Prime Numbers
- Check if a number is divisible by all prime divisors of another number
- Check whether the given number is Wagstaff prime or not
- Check if the first and last digit of number N is prime and their sum is less than K
- Check if a number is Quartan Prime or not
- Check if a number is a Pythagorean Prime or not
- Check if a number is Full Prime
- C Program to Check Whether a Number is Prime or not
- Check if a number is Primorial Prime or not
- Check whether a number is circular prime or not
- Check whether N is a Dihedral Prime Number or not
- Check if a number can be written as a sum of 'k' prime numbers
- Python program to check whether a number is Prime or not
- Check if there exists a prime number which gives Y after being repeatedly subtracted from X
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : Mithun Kumar