Python is an interpreted and general purpose programming language. It is a Object-Oriented and Procedural paradigms programming language. There are various types of modules imported in python such as difflib, hashlib.
- difflib : It is a module that contains function that allows to compare set of data.
- SequenceMatcher : It is used to compare pair of input sequences.
- hash_file ( string $algo , string $filename , bool $binary = false ): It is a function which has the hash of a file.
- object.hexdigest(): It is a function which returns string.
- fileObject.read(size): It is a function that returns the specified number of bytes of a file.
- Import module
- Declare a function with 2 arguments which is for file.
- Declare two objects for hashlib.sha1()
- Open files
- Read the file by breaking the line into smaller chunks
- Now return both file such as h1.hexdigest() which is of 160 bits.
- Use hash_file() function to store the hash of a file.
- Compare and generate appropriate message
Files in Use
These files are not identical
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course. And to begin with your Machine Learning Journey, join the Machine Learning – Basic Level Course