Content has been removed on Author’s request.
- Ratio of mth and nth terms of an A. P. with given ratio of sums
- Sum of P terms of an AP if Mth and Nth terms are given
- Find Pth term of a GP if Mth and Nth terms are given
- Mth bit in Nth binary string from a sequence generated by the given operations
- Find the Mth element of the Array after K left rotations
- Mth element after K Right Rotations of an Array
- Digital Root (repeated digital sum) of square of an integer using Digital root of the given integer
- Ratio of mth and nth term in an Arithmetic Progression (AP)
- Find if there is a pair in root to a leaf path with sum equals to root's data
- Smallest root of the equation x^2 + s(x)*x - n = 0, where s(x) is the sum of digits of root x.
- Check whether one root of the Quadratic Equation is twice of other or not
- Root to leaf path product equal to a given number
- Numbers in a Range with given Digital Root
- Queries to increment array elements in a given range by a given value for a given number of times
- Find Square Root under Modulo p | (When p is product of two primes in the form 4*i + 3)
- Queries for elements having values within the range A to B in the given index range using Segment Tree
- Range Queries to count elements lying in a given Range : MO's Algorithm
- Check if the sum of a subarray within a given range is a perfect square or not
- Queries for Count of divisors of product of an Array in given range | Set 2 (MO's Algorithm)
- Range Minimum Query (Square Root Decomposition and Sparse Table)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : nidhi_biet