Given an angle where, . The task is to check whether it is possible to make a regular polygon with all of its interior angle equal to . If possible then print “YES”, otherwise print “NO” (without quotes).
Input: angle = 90 Output: YES Polygons with sides 4 is possible with angle 90 degrees. Input: angle = 30 Output: NO
Approach: The Interior angle is defined as the angle between any two adjacent sides of a regular polygon.
It is given by where, n is the number of sides in the polygon.
This can be written as .
On rearranging terms we get, .
Thus, if n is an Integer the answer is “YES” otherwise, answer is “NO”.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
- Check if it is possible to create a polygon with given n sides
- Angle between 3 given vertices in a n-sided regular polygon
- Program to find the Interior and Exterior Angle of a Regular Polygon
- Number of occurrences of a given angle formed using 3 vertices of a n-sided regular polygon
- Exterior angle of a cyclic quadrilateral when the opposite interior angle is given
- Angle between a chord and a tangent when angle in the alternate segment is given
- How to check if a given point lies inside or outside a polygon?
- Program to calculate angle on circumference subtended by the chord when the central angle subtended by the chord is given
- Angle subtended by the chord to center of the circle when the angle subtended by the another equal chord of a congruent circle is given
- Angle subtended by the chord when the angle subtended by another chord of same length is given
- Arc length from given Angle
- Angle between two Planes in 3D
- Angle subtended by an arc at the centre of a circle
- Find other two sides of a right angle triangle
- Find if it's possible to rotate the page by an angle or not.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.