Given a string str consisting of alphanumeric characters, the task is to check whether the string contains all the digits from 1 to 9.
Input: str = “Geeks12345for69708”
All the digits from 0 to 9 are
present in the given string.
Input: str = “Amazing1234”
Approach: Create a frequency array to mark the frequency of each of the digits from 0 to 9. Finally, traverse the frequency array and if there is any digit that is not present in the given string then the answer will be “No” else the answer will be “Yes”.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Minimum digits to be removed to make either all digits or alternating digits same
- How to check if string contains only digits in Java
- Python program to check if a string contains all unique characters
- Check if a binary string contains all permutations of length k
- Check if a string contains a palindromic sub-string of even length
- Lexicographically smallest permutation of a string that contains all substrings of another string
- Check if an array contains all elements of a given range
- Check if the given array contains all the divisors of some integer
- Sub-string that contains all lowercase alphabets after performing the given operation
- Length of smallest substring of a given string which contains another string as subsequence
- Maximize the given number by replacing a segment of digits with the alternate digits given
- Print number in ascending order which contains 1, 2 and 3 in their digits.
- Numbers with sum of digits equal to the sum of digits of its all prime factor
- Length of array pair formed where one contains all distinct elements and other all same elements
- Check if the string contains consecutive letters and each letter occurs exactly once
- Check if a string contains only alphabets in Java using Lambda expression
- Check if a string contains only alphabets in Java using ASCII values
- Check if a binary string contains consecutive same or not
- Check if a string contains two non overlapping sub-strings "geek" and "keeg"
- Program to check if a String in Java contains only whitespaces
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.