Given a string str, the task is to check whether every group of consecutive a’s is followed by a group of consecutive b’s of same length. If the condition is true for every group then print 1 else print 0.
Input: str = “ababaabb”
ab, ab, aabb. All groups are valid
Input: str = “aabbabb”
aabb, abb (A single ‘a’ followed by 2 ‘b’)
- For every a in the string increment the count.
- Starting from the first b, decrement the count for every b.
- If at the end of the above cycle, count != 0 then return false.
- Else repeat the first two steps for the rest of the string.
- Return true if the condition is satisfied for all the cycles else print 0.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
- Group Shifted String
- Group words with same set of characters
- Group all occurrences of characters according to first appearance
- Minimum swaps to group similar characters side by side?
- Check if all the palindromic sub-strings are of odd length
- Check if a binary string contains all permutations of length k
- Check length of a string is equal to the number appended at its last
- Program to find Length of Bridge using Speed and Length of Train
- Check if a string contains a palindromic sub-string of even length
- Nth Even length Palindrome
- Run Length Encoding
- Sub-strings of length K containing same character
- Sum of first K even-length Palindrome numbers
- Run Length Encoding in Python
- Repeated subsequence of length 2 or more
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : Ryuga