Given a singly linked list of integers. The task is to check if each element in the linked list is present in a pair i.e. all elements occur even no. of times.
Input: 1 -> 2 -> 3 -> 3 -> 1 -> 2 Output: Yes Input: 10 -> 20 -> 30 -> 20 Output: No
- Initialise a temp node pointing to head.
- Take a variable to calculate XOR of all elements.
- Start traversing linked list and keep calculating the XOR with node->data.
- Return true if XOR is 0, else return false.
Below is the implementation of above approach:
- Check if a pair with given product exists in Linked list
- Linked List Pair Sum
- Check if a linked list is Circular Linked List
- Partitioning a linked list around a given value and If we don't care about making the elements of the list "stable"
- Reverse first K elements of given linked list
- Reverse even elements in a Linked List
- Check whether the length of given linked list is Even or Odd
- Find unique elements in linked list
- Pairwise swap elements of a given linked list
- Sum of smaller elements of nodes in a linked list
- Check if a Linked List is Pairwise Sorted
- Check linked list with a loop is palindrome or not
- Insert N elements in a Linked List one after other at middle position
- Double elements and append zeros in linked list
- Count minimum frequency elements in a linked list
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.