Given two strings str1 and str2 and an integer d, the task is to check whether str2 can be obtained by rotating str1 by d places (either to the left or to the right).
Input: str1 = “abcdefg”, str2 = “cdefgab”, d = 2
Rotate str1 2 places to the left.
Input: str1 = “abcdefg”, str2 = “cdfdawb”, d = 6
Approach: An approach to solve the same problem has been discussed here. In this article, reversal algorithm is used to rotate the string to the left and to the right in O(n). If any one of the rotations of str1 is equal to str2 then print Yes else print No.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Time Complexity: O(n)
- Check if a string can be obtained by rotating another string 2 places
- Lexicographically smallest string obtained after concatenating array
- Find i'th Index character in a binary string obtained after n iterations
- String slicing in Python to check if a string can become empty by recursive deletion
- Check if a string can be converted to another string by replacing vowels and consonants
- Check if a string can become empty by recursively deleting a given sub-string
- Queries to check if string B exists as substring in string A
- Check if a string can be repeated to make another string
- Check whether second string can be formed from characters of first string
- Check if a string contains a palindromic sub-string of even length
- Check if it is possible to sort the array after rotating it
- Check if a given string is sum-string
- Check if frequency of character in one string is a factor or multiple of frequency of same character in other string
- Check if a string is the typed name of the given name
- Check if a string is substring of another
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : AnkitRai01