Given a binary string str consisting of characters ‘0’ and ‘1’. The task is to find whether the string is valid or not. A string is valid only if the characters are alternating i.e. no two consecutive characters are same.
Input: str = “010101”
Input: str = “010010”
Approach: Start traversing the string character by character and if there are any two consecutive characters that are equal then print Invalid else print Valid in the end.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Don’t stop now and take your learning to the next level. Learn all the important concepts of Data Structures and Algorithms with the help of the most trusted course: DSA Self Paced. Become industry ready at a student-friendly price.
- Check if a binary string has two consecutive occurrences of one everywhere
- Python | Check if there are K consecutive 1's in a binary number
- Check if a string has m consecutive 1's or 0's
- Maximum Consecutive Zeroes in Concatenated Binary String
- Length of longest consecutive ones by at most one swap in a Binary String
- Maximum length of consecutive 1's in a binary string in Python using Map function
- Binary string with given frequencies of sums of consecutive pairs of characters
- Check if string is palindrome after removing all consecutive duplicates
- Check if the string contains consecutive letters and each letter occurs exactly once
- Python | Check if a given string is binary string or not
- Check if all the 1's in a binary string are equidistant or not
- Check divisibility of binary string by 2^k
- Check if a binary string contains all permutations of length k
- Check if a binary string has a 0 between 1s or not | Set 1 (General approach)
- Check if it is possible to rearrange a binary string with alternate 0s and 1s
- Check if an encoding represents a unique binary string
- Check whether the binary equivalent of a number ends with given string or not
- Check if a binary string has a 0 between 1s or not | Set 2 (Regular Expression Approach)
- Check whether a binary string can be formed by concatenating given N numbers sequentially
- Periodic Binary String With Minimum Period and a Given Binary String as Subsequence.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.