Three players P1, P2 and P3 are playing a game. But at a time only two players can play the game, so they decided, at a time two players will play the game and one will spectate. When one game ends, the one who lost the game becomes the spectator in the next game and the one who was spectating plays against the winner. There cannot be any draws in any game. Player P1 and P2 will play the first game. Input is the number of games played n and in next line winner of n games.
Input : No. of Games : 4 Winner of the Game Gi : 1 1 2 3 Output : YES Explanation : Game1 : P1 vs P2 : P1 wins Game2 : P1 vs P3 : P1 wins Game3 : P1 vs P2 : P2 wins Game4 : P3 vs P2 : P3 wins None of the winners were invalid Input : No. of Games : 2 Winner of the Game Gi : 2 1 Output : NO Explanation : Game1 : P1 vs P2 : P2 wins Game2 : P2 vs P3 : P1 wins (Invalid winner) In Game2 P1 is spectator
Start with P1 and P2 and continue the game while making the loser new spectator by subtracting the current spectator and winner from total sum of three players i.e. 6. An invalid entry will halt the process.
Below is the implementation for the above approach:
- Check if any valid sequence is divisible by M
- Check if the given permutation is a valid DFS of graph
- Combinatorial Game Theory | Set 2 (Game of Nim)
- Code valid in both C and C++ but produce different output
- A modified game of Nim
- Implementation of Tic-Tac-Toe game
- Variation in Nim Game
- Optimal Strategy for a Game | DP-31
- Design Snake Game
- Find the winner in nim-game
- Predict the winner in Coin Game
- Game of Nim with removal of one stone allowed
- Guess Game using rand() and srand() in C
- Game of replacing array elements
- Game of N stones where each player can remove 1, 3 or 4
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : vt_m