Given a number n, find whether all digits of n divide it or not.
Input : 128 Output : Yes 128 % 1 == 0, 128 % 2 == 0, and 128 % 8 == 0. Input : 130 Output : No
We want to test whether each digit is non-zero and divides the number. For example, with 128, we want to test d != 0 && 128 % d == 0 for d = 1, 2, 8. To do that, we need to iterate over each digit of the number.
Alternate Implementation in Python
GeeksforGeeks has prepared a complete interview preparation course with premium videos, theory, practice problems, TA support and many more features. Please refer Placement 100 for details
- Count digits in given number N which divide N
- Divide a number into two parts such that sum of digits is maximum
- Find count of digits in a number that divide the number
- Sum and Product of digits in a number that divide the number
- Check whether product of digits at even places is divisible by sum of digits at odd place of a number
- Check if the sum of digits of number is divisible by all of its digits
- Check if the given decimal number has 0 and 1 digits only
- Check if the sum of digits of a number N divides it
- Check if two numbers have same number of digits
- Check if a number has digits in the given Order
- Check if the frequency of all the digits in a number is same
- Check if the Xor of the frequency of all digits of a number N is zero or not
- Check if a number with even number of digits is palindrome or not
- Program to check if a number is divisible by any of its digits
- Check whether sum of digits at odd places of a number is divisible by K
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.