Given a number n, find whether all digits of n divide it or not.
Input : 128 Output : Yes 128 % 1 == 0, 128 % 2 == 0, and 128 % 8 == 0. Input : 130 Output : No
We want to test whether each digit is non-zero and divides the number. For example, with 128, we want to test d != 0 && 128 % d == 0 for d = 1, 2, 8. To do that, we need to iterate over each digit of the number.
- Count digits in given number N which divide N
- Divide a number into two parts such that sum of digits is maximum
- Find count of digits in a number that divide the number
- Sum and Product of digits in a number that divide the number
- Check whether product of digits at even places is divisible by sum of digits at odd place of a number
- Check if the Xor of the frequency of all digits of a number N is zero or not
- Check if the frequency of all the digits in a number is same
- Check if two numbers have same number of digits
- Check if the sum of digits of a number N divides it
- Check if the given decimal number has 0 and 1 digits only
- Check if a number has digits in the given Order
- Check if a number with even number of digits is palindrome or not
- Check whether sum of digits at odd places of a number is divisible by K
- Check if a given number divides the sum of the factorials of its digits
- Program to check if a number is divisible by sum of its digits
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : jit_t