Prerequisite: Selenium Python
In this article, we will scrape the CBSE result from their website and store the result in a CSV file. The CSV file will contain the following information.
- Candidate name
- Pass or fail status
- Marks obtained
- Go to command prompt and put this is in:
pip install selenium
- Once that’s done, download a webdriver for automation. Here, we’ll use chromedriver from http://chromedriver.chromium.org/
- First to go 12th website follow this LINK(this is for CBSE board 12th result 2014 pass-out).
- Then click on investigate element by urgent ctrl + shift + I or stepping into setting of browser and clicking on investigate detail manually.
- Then navigate to the box where the roll number is filled then copy the x_path.
- Then navigate the view submit button then copy the x_path.
- We want to store the result in CSV file then also navigate student name, fail-pass status, marks obtained and then fill up roll number automatically by script go to next page find x_path of student name, fail-pass status, obtain marks.
Given some screenshot to follow this instruction step by step:
Below is the implementation:
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Check High School Result using Selenium in Python
- Check 12th Class Result Using Selenium in Python
- CBSE Class 12 | Computer Science - Python Syllabus
- CBSE Class 11 | Computer Science - Python Syllabus
- CBSE 12th class Paper Solved - 2015-16 session
- CBSE Class 11 C++ | Sample Paper-1
- Selenium Base Mini Project Using Python
- Python | SMS Bomber using Selenium
- Non blocking wait in selenium using Python
- Python | Automating Happy Birthday post on Facebook using Selenium
- How to access popup login window in selenium using Python
- Python | Automate Google Search using Selenium
- Python - Opening links using Selenium
- Flight-price checker using Python and Selenium
- How to take screenshot using Selenium in Python ?
- How to get title of a webpage using Selenium in Python?
- How to get current_url using Selenium in Python?
- Search Google Using Python Selenium
- Writing Tests using Selenium Python
- Navigating links using get method - Selenium Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.