We are given an array of elements and we have to check the whether each element is even or not.
Input : [2, 4, 6, 8, 9] Output : All the elements are not even Input : [4, 6, 8, 12, 14] Output : Alla the elements are even
Approach: The above problem can be solved using for loop but in C++ we have all_of() algorithm which operates on whole array and save time to write code for loop and checks each element for the specified property.
Note that all_of() also uses loop internally, it just saves our time of writing a loop code.
All are not even elements
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Check if Array elements can be maximized upto M by adding all elements from another array
- Check if product of Array elements in given range are M-th root or not
- Quickly check if two STL vectors contain same elements or not
- <numeric> library in C++ STL
- <regex> library in C++ STL
- SDL library in C/C++ with examples
- snprintf() in C library
- <algorithms> library in C++ STL
- <iterator> library in C++ STL
- <strings> library in C++ STL
- difftime() C library function
- boost::split in C++ library
- Map in C++ Standard Template Library (STL)
- Any datatype in C++ boost library
- Advanced C++ with boost library
- Pattern Searching using C++ library
- The C++ Standard Template Library (STL)
- Set in C++ Standard Template Library (STL)
- How to find the sum of elements of an Array using STL in C++?
- Get first and last elements from Array and Vector in CPP
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.