We are going to collect the data of 12th class in CSV file with the following information:
- Candidate name
- Pass or fail status
- Obtain marks
This task will be done by using selenium library of Python.
- First to go 12th website follow this LINK(this is for up board 12th result).
- Then click on investigate element by urgent ctrl + shift + i or stepping into setting of browser and clicking on investigate detail manually.
- Then navigate to the box where the district is select then copy the x_path.
- Then navigate to the box where the roll number is filled then copy the x_path.
- Then navigate the view result button then copy the x_path.
- I want to store the result in CSV file then also navigate student name, fail-pass status, division, obtain marks. Then fill up roll number automatically by script go to next page find x_path of student name, fail-pass status, division, obtain marks.
Follow step-by-step with the help of screenshots and copy the x_path of element and put into the code:
Below is the implementation:
Note: If you Want to find a topper then apply a filter on CSV file.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Check High School Result using Selenium in Python
- Check CBSE result using Selenium in Python
- CBSE 12th class Paper Solved - 2015-16 session
- Selenium Base Mini Project Using Python
- Python | SMS Bomber using Selenium
- Non blocking wait in selenium using Python
- Python | Automating Happy Birthday post on Facebook using Selenium
- How to access popup login window in selenium using Python
- Python | Automate Google Search using Selenium
- Python - Opening links using Selenium
- Flight-price checker using Python and Selenium
- How to take screenshot using Selenium in Python ?
- How to get title of a webpage using Selenium in Python?
- How to get current_url using Selenium in Python?
- Search Google Using Python Selenium
- Writing Tests using Selenium Python
- Navigating links using get method - Selenium Python
- How to move back and forward in History using Selenium Python ?
- Twitter Automation using Selenium Python
- Scraping COVID-19 statistics using Python and Selenium
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : nidhi_biet