Chargebee the Hot Startup came to our campus recently.. Here is my Interview Experience
Round 1 : (1.5 hrs)
*there were few c based output questions.
*programs with blanks were given and we were asked to fill .
*Error identification in a program .
Round 2 :(Written code)
1)To check whether a hour glass is fully filled or not. Function must return 1 if full and 0 if not where n >=5 (n is the number of lines)
* – – – *
* – *
* * *
* * * * *
Fully filled in bottom half.. So return True .
2)Given a Word
To find all the anagrams of the word in a given sentence .
3)Given a sentence . To increment the count for each character , if that character is coming in a word (from the given sentence) more than once .
Given sentence : mississippi River
result : the counter array
Was asked to code all questions from the previous round(r2)
–was eliminated from this round
followed by a long coding round and then 3 rounds of technical interviews .
4 people were selected finally as ChargeBeEs :P:P
Though got eliminated pretty early.. This was a great interview experience..
Thanks to geeksforgeeks..:) 🙂 🙂
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks
- Chargebee Interview Experience | Set 2 (On Campus)
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience for MTS-1 (1.5 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 242 (1 Year Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 243 (2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Amazon Interview Experience | 401 (3+Years Experience for SDE II)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)