The Common Gateway Interface (CGI) is a standard for writing programs that can interact through a Web server with a client running a Web browser.
- CGI is the standard for programs to interface with HTTP servers.
- CGI programming is written dynamically generating webpages that respond to user input or webpages that interact with software on the server
Install apache2 on your system can we we will run ‘hello.py’ on host ‘127.0.0.1’
It is recommended to have basic knowledge of HTML before trying this example.
This article is contributed by Harsh Wardhan Chaudhary (Intern). If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Python in Competitive Programming
- Turtle Programming in Python
- Socket Programming in Python
- Difference Between Go and Python Programming Language
- A basic Python Programming Challenge
- Python Input Methods for Competitive Programming
- Python - Fastest Growing Programming Language
- Socket Programming with Multi-threading in Python
- Command Line Interface Programming in Python
- Object Oriented Programming in Python | Set 2 (Data Hiding and Object Printing)
- Object Oriented Programming in Python | Set 1 (Class, Object and Members)
- Comparison of Java with other programming languages
- Tips and Tricks for Competitive Programmers | Set 2 (Language to be used for Competitive Programming)
- Important differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x with examples
- Python | Merge Python key values to list