Round 1:It was online test sent via link. The test is conducted through Amcat where you are judged on Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, English and computer science along with 2 programming questions
Round 2: GD then face to face where basic questions where asked relate to database, oops etc
Round 3:hr round.
The overall experience was really bad as even after clearing all the rounds and getting the documents done on their portal there is no guarantee you’ll get the job. The same case was with while I was waiting for my joining and called to get the update the HR informed that you are rejected without giving any proper reason.
- CGI Interview Experience | (Campus placement)
- CGI Interview Experience (August, 2018)
- CGI Interview Experience (On Campus 2018)
- CGI Interview Experience (On Campus for Associate Software Engineer)
- CGI Interview Experience - ECE
- Pattern Printing question asked in CGI Coding Round
- CGI Recruitment Process (On-Campus 2018)
- Difference between Java Servlet and CGI
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience for MTS-1 (1.5 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 242 (1 Year Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 243 (2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.