Round 1: It was an aptitude and coding round conducted by AMCAT. There were 5 sections. We had to answer all the questions sequentially. Once a question was answered we couldn’t go back. There was no negative marking.
Part 1 was based on Quantitative ability.
Part 2 was English.
Part 3 contained 2 coding questions :
1. You are given one number N. Draw the pattern which contains N no of rows.
2. Sorting in descending order according to their frequency.
Given array: 4 1 3 5 2 5 3 7 8 9 5 4
Output: 5 5 5 3 3 4 4 1 2 7 8 9
Part 4 was based on Business analytics.
Part 5 contained MCQs, match making on Operating system, Networking, DBMS etc.
92 students were selected for the technical round.
Round 2: It was a technical interview.
The interviewer has gone through my aptitude and coding answers of my first round. At first, he offered me water. After that he told me to tell about my family, education, hobbies. Then he told me to explain my projects. After the explanation he asked my favorite programming language and why it is favorite. He gave me some programming questions and puzzles.
- Remove duplicates from the array in one traversal.
- One puzzle- A says to B, ” I am as old as you were when I was as old as you are.” Sum of A and B’s age is given. How to calculate their age. (I just told him the approach and he was pleased. )
- Name of some sorting algorithm. Difference between Bubble and Insertion Sort.
- Print the highest sum of 2 elements of an array .(I gave him O(n^2) and O(n) approaches.)
There was 1 technical interview for me but for some students there were 2 technical rounds.
27 students were selected for Round 3.
Round 3: It was HR round. Before going for HR interview we made 2 selfie videos and one PPT on any topic related to technology (Machine Learning, Block chain, Augmented reality etc.)
HR asked me to tell about myself and asked my hobbies. Then he asked me ‘Why CGI?’, what do you CGI. If you get the job in CGI how would like to see yourself in next 5 years. How will you explain respect? He asked me about movies and asked me if I have any question about CGI .
Total 25 students were selected and the total process took 2 days.
- CGI Interview Experience (August, 2018)
- CGI Recruitment Process (On-Campus 2018)
- CGI Interview Experience | (Campus placement)
- CGI Interview Experience (On Campus for Associate Software Engineer)
- CGI Interview Experience - ECE
- CGI Interview experience
- Pattern Printing question asked in CGI Coding Round
- Difference between Java Servlet and CGI
- MakeMyTrip On Campus Interview Experience 2018
- Cisco Interview experience (On Campus) 2018
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience (On Campus) 2018
- Nutanix Interview Experience (On-Campus 2018)
- TCS Interview Experience 2018 (Off-Campus, through Codevita)
- D. E. Shaw interview experience for internship (On Campus 2018-2019)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (On-Campus for Internship 2018)
- Avaya Interview Experience 2018 (On Campus)
- TCS On Campus Interview Experience 2018
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience 2018 (On Campus)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (On-campus Internship 2018)
- Samsung Interview Experience (On-Campus for Software Engineer) (September 2018)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.