This was online round held on amcat. There were 5 sections (Logical, English, Business Analysis, Coding, Computer Science) with sectional time limit for all sections. Time provided was enough.
The questions of logical sections were easy.
In English sentence making, paragraph based questions and word meaning, it was easy.
The business analysis was based on analysis from given histograms.
Coding was very easy with basic question of pattern printing and the other one was based on prime numbers (45mins for 2 ques – can be done in under 10 mins).
In Computer Science sections questions were from OS DBMS CN.
(Note: Be relaxed while giving the test) I came first in the Online round.
This was tech-managerial round.
He asked about my projects in detail and discussed “how blockchain can revolutionize the healthcare industry”. While having a conversation we came to this topic. It was a normal discussion kind of round.
Few basic SQL queries were asked.
How would you use technology in any of the small factories visited?
Round 4 (HR):
Was asked to give a presentation on “Emerging Technologies” 6-7 slides. The presentation was 1-1. and many counter questions were asked. And “Why CGI?”.
Amcat provided a comprehensive report of candidates to CGI so they didn’t ask any OS DBMS or Coding questions as they knew our strength and weakness.
12 were selected. 4 were rejected in HR round.
- Amdocs Interview Experience | On-Campus | Software Engineer Associate
- ServiceNow Interview Experience (On-Campus) | Associate software engineer
- Amdocs interview Experience (On-Campus) for software engineer associate
- ServiceNow Interview Experience | On-Campus for Associate Software Engineer
- Quikr Interview Experience (On-campus) for Associate Software Engineer(2019)
- Accenture Interview Experience for Full Stack Developer(FSD) and Associate Software Engineer (ASE) | Off-campus drive 2020
- Amdocs Interview Experience for Associate Software Engineer | Pool Campus at NIT Silchar | NIT Agartala | August 2019
- Oracle On Campus Interview Experience for Associate Solution Engineer
- PeopleStrong Interview | On-Campus For Associate Software Engineer
- Sabre Interview Experience (On Campus for Associate Software Developer)
- Amdocs Interview Experience | On-Campus for Software Engineering Associate
- Amdocs Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus Software Engineering Associate)
- Turvo Interview Experience for Associate Software Engineer(2 yrs exp)
- KLA Tencor Interview Experience | Set 2 ( Associate Software Engineer )
- Akamai Interview Experience | Set 1 (For the role of Associate Network Infrastructure Engineer or Associate Network Operations Engineer)
- Sapient | campus selections for Associate Software Development Engineer I
- Sapient on campus recruitment (Associate Software Development Engineer 2)
- SAP Interview Experience | Associate Developer ( Off-Campus)
- Cognizant Interview Experience | Set 4 (On Campus for Associate)
- Cognizant Interview Experience | Set 5 (On Campus for Associate)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.