This was online round held on amcat. There were 5 sections (Logical, English, Business Analysis, Coding, Computer Science) with sectional time limit for all sections. Time provided was enough.
The questions of logical sections were easy.
In English sentence making, paragraph based questions and word meaning, it was easy.
The business analysis was based on analysis from given histograms.
Coding was very easy with basic question of pattern printing and the other one was based on prime numbers (45mins for 2 ques – can be done in under 10 mins).
In Computer Science sections questions were from OS DBMS CN.
(Note: Be relaxed while giving the test) I came first in the Online round.
This was tech-managerial round.
He asked about my projects in detail and discussed “how blockchain can revolutionize the healthcare industry”. While having a conversation we came to this topic. It was a normal discussion kind of round.
Few basic SQL queries were asked.
How would you use technology in any of the small factories visited?
Round 4 (HR):
Was asked to give a presentation on “Emerging Technologies” 6-7 slides. The presentation was 1-1. and many counter questions were asked. And “Why CGI?”.
Amcat provided a comprehensive report of candidates to CGI so they didn’t ask any OS DBMS or Coding questions as they knew our strength and weakness.
12 were selected. 4 were rejected in HR round.
- Amdocs Interview Experience | On-Campus | Software Engineer Associate
- Amdocs interview Experience (On-Campus) for software engineer associate
- Oracle On Campus Interview Experience for Associate Solution Engineer
- Amdocs Interview Experience | On-Campus for Software Engineering Associate
- Sabre Interview Experience (On Campus for Associate Software Developer)
- Amdocs Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus Software Engineering Associate)
- PeopleStrong Interview | On-Campus For Associate Software Engineer
- KLA Tencor Interview Experience | Set 2 ( Associate Software Engineer )
- Akamai Interview Experience | Set 1 (For the role of Associate Network Infrastructure Engineer or Associate Network Operations Engineer)
- Cognizant Interview Experience | Set 4 (On Campus for Associate)
- Cognizant Interview Experience | Set 5 (On Campus for Associate)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 21 (On-Campus for Associate Developer)
- Zendrive Campus Interview Experience for Associate Data Scientist
- Amazon Interview Experience March 2019 (Off-Campus -Cloud Associate 1)
- Salesforce Interview Experience | Set 6 (Off-Campus for Associate Member of Technical Staff)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.