Given an integer N, the task is to find the Central binomial coefficient.
The first few Central binomial coefficients for N = 0, 1, 2, 3.. are
1, 2, 6, 20, 70, 252, 924, 3432…..
Input: N = 3
Central Binomial Cofficient = = = = 20
Input: N = 2
Central binomial coefficient of N = 3 is given by:
= = = 20
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Binomial Coefficient | DP-9
- Sum of product of r and rth Binomial Coefficient (r * nCr)
- Maximum binomial coefficient term value
- Space and time efficient Binomial Coefficient
- Eggs dropping puzzle (Binomial Coefficient and Binary Search Solution)
- Central polygonal numbers
- Central angle of a N sided Regular Polygon
- Clustering Coefficient in Graph Theory
- Program to find correlation coefficient
- Replace the maximum element in the array by coefficient of range
- Sum of Binomial coefficients
- Sum of squares of binomial coefficients
- Binomial Random Variables
- Mathematics | PnC and Binomial Coefficients
- Corollaries of Binomial Theorem
- Find sum of even index binomial coefficients
- Program for Binomial Coefficients table
- Sum of all products of the Binomial Coefficients of two numbers up to K
- Sum of product of consecutive Binomial Coefficients
- Program to print binomial expansion series
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.