We are given integer n, we need to find n-th centered tetrahedral number.
Description: The centered tetrahedral number is a centered figurate number that represents a tetrahedron.
Tetrahedral Numbers: A number is termed as a tetrahedral number if it can be represented as a pyramid with a triangular base and three sides, called a tetrahedron. The nth tetrahedral number is the sum of the first n triangular numbers.
The first few centered tetrahedral number series are:
1, 5, 15, 35, 69, 121, 195, 295, 425, 589……………………….
Mathematical nth Term of centered tetrahedral number:
Input : n = 3 Output : 35 Input : n = 9 Output : 589
Below is the implementation of above formula.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Tetrahedral Numbers
- Program to print tetrahedral numbers upto Nth term
- Centered cube number
- Centered Dodecagonal Number
- Centered hexagonal number
- Program for centered nonagonal number
- Centered Octadecagonal Number
- Centered triangular number
- Centered heptagonal number
- Program for Centered Icosahedral Number
- Centered Square Number
- Centered pentagonal number
- Centered Octahedral number
- Centered Octagonal Number
- Centered decagonal number
- Centered nonadecagonal number
- Centered Pentadecagonal Number
- Centered dodecahedral number
- Centered Hexadecagonal Number
- Centered tridecagonal number
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.