Given a number n, find the nth Centered Pentadecagonal Number .
A Centered Pentadecagonal Number represents a dot in the centre and other dots surrounding it in successive pentadecagonal(15-sided polygon) layers.
Input : 2 Output : 16 Input : 8 Output : 421
n-th term of Centered pentadecagonal number:-
Below is the basic implementation of the above idea.
3th number : 46 10th number : 676
- Centered Dodecagonal Number
- Centered Square Number
- Centered decagonal number
- Centered cube number
- Centered Octagonal Number
- Centered Octadecagonal Number
- Centered Octahedral number
- Centered pentagonal number
- Centered dodecahedral number
- Centered Hexadecagonal Number
- Centered hexagonal number
- Centered triangular number
- Centered nonadecagonal number
- Centered tetrahedral number
- Centered heptagonal number
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : jit_t