Given a number n, find the nth Centered Pentadecagonal Number .
A Centered Pentadecagonal Number represents a dot in the centre and other dots surrounding it in successive pentadecagonal(15-sided polygon) layers.
Input : 2 Output : 16 Input : 8 Output : 421
n-th term of Centered pentadecagonal number:-
Below is the basic implementation of the above idea.
3th number : 46 10th number : 676
- Centered Octadecagonal Number
- Centered Octagonal Number
- Centered dodecahedral number
- Centered tetrahedral number
- Centered Hexadecagonal Number
- Centered heptagonal number
- Centered pentagonal number
- Centered triangular number
- Centered cube number
- Centered Octahedral number
- Centered tridecagonal number
- Centered hexagonal number
- Centered nonadecagonal number
- Centered Square Number
- Centered decagonal number
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : jit_t