Given a number n, find the nth Centered Pentadecagonal Number .
A Centered Pentadecagonal Number represents a dot in the centre and other dots surrounding it in successive pentadecagonal(15-sided polygon) layers.
Input : 2 Output : 16 Input : 8 Output : 421
n-th term of Centered pentadecagonal number:-
Below is the basic implementation of the above idea.
3th number : 46 10th number : 676
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Find the sum of the first Nth Centered Pentadecagonal Number
- Program to check if N is a Centered Pentadecagonal Number
- Pentadecagonal Number
- Program to check if N is a Pentadecagonal Number
- Centered tridecagonal number
- Centered Hexadecagonal Number
- Centered decagonal number
- Centered Octagonal Number
- Centered dodecahedral number
- Centered nonadecagonal number
- Centered cube number
- Centered hexagonal number
- Centered Square Number
- Centered pentagonal number
- Centered Octadecagonal Number
- Centered Octahedral number
- Centered triangular number
- Centered tetrahedral number
- Centered Dodecagonal Number
- Centered heptagonal number
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : jit_t