Given a number n, find the nth Centered Hexadecagonal Number.
A Centered Hexadecagonal number represents a dot in the centre and other dots around it in successive hexadecagonal(16 sided polygon) layers.
The first few Centered Hexadecagonal numbers are:
1, 17, 49, 97, 161, 241, 337, 449, 577, 721, 881………………….
Input : 3 Output : 49 Input : 10 Output : 721
In mathematics, Centered hexadecagonal number for the n-th term is given by :
Below is the basic implementation of the above idea:
2th centered hexadecagonal number : 17 12th centered hexadecagonal numbe : 1057
- Hexadecagonal number
- Centered Octahedral number
- Centered Octagonal Number
- Centered cube number
- Centered triangular number
- Centered tetrahedral number
- Centered Octadecagonal Number
- Centered heptagonal number
- Centered Square Number
- Centered pentagonal number
- Centered Dodecagonal Number
- Centered hexagonal number
- Centered tridecagonal number
- Centered dodecahedral number
- Centered Pentadecagonal Number
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : jit_t