Given a number n, find then-th Centered Dodecahedral Number.
A Centered Dodecahedral number is class of figurative number.It is formed by a central dot, surrounded by successive dodecahedral(polyhedral with 12 flat surfaces) layers.
The first few Centered dodecahedral numbers (where n = 0, 1, 2, 3…….) are :
1, 33, 155, 427, 909, 1661 ……………
Input : 5 Output : 1661 Input :1 Output :33
Mathematical formula for the nth Centered dodecahedral number is given by:
Below is the basic implementation of the above idea:
3th Centered Dodecahedral number : 427 10th Centered Dodecahedral number : 11571
- Dodecahedral number
- Centered Dodecagonal Number
- Centered cube number
- Centered nonadecagonal number
- Centered Pentadecagonal Number
- Centered triangular number
- Centered tetrahedral number
- Centered Octahedral number
- Centered pentagonal number
- Centered Octagonal Number
- Centered heptagonal number
- Centered Square Number
- Centered decagonal number
- Centered tridecagonal number
- Centered hexagonal number
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : jit_t