Given a number n, find the nth Centered Dodecagonal Number.
The Centered Dodecagonal Number represents a dot in the center and other dots surrounding it in successive dodecagonal(12 sided polygon) layers.
Input : 3 Output : 37 Input : 7 Output :253
The first few centered dodecagonal numbers are:
1, 13, 37, 73, 121, 181, 253, 337, 433, 541, 661…………………..
The formula for the nth Centered dodecagonal number:
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Program to check if N is a Centered dodecagonal number
- Find the sum of the first N Centered Dodecagonal Number
- Dodecagonal number
- Program to check if N is a Dodecagonal Number
- Find the sum of the first N Dodecagonal Numbers
- Centered cube number
- Centered hexagonal number
- Program for centered nonagonal number
- Centered Octadecagonal Number
- Centered triangular number
- Centered tetrahedral number
- Centered heptagonal number
- Program for Centered Icosahedral Number
- Centered Square Number
- Centered pentagonal number
- Centered Octahedral number
- Centered Octagonal Number
- Centered decagonal number
- Centered nonadecagonal number
- Centered Pentadecagonal Number
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.