Given a number n, find the nth Centered decagonal number .
A Centered Decagonal Number is centered figurative number that represents a decagon with dot in center and all other dot surrounding it in successive decagonal form. Source[Wiki].
The first few Centered Decagonal Numbers are :
1, 11, 31, 61, 101, 151, 211, 281, 361, 451, 551, 661…………
Input : 3 Output : 31 Input : 6 Output : 151
In mathematics centered decagonal number for n-th term is given by :
Below is the basic implementation of the above idea.
5th centered decagonalnumber: 151 9th centered decagonalnumber: 451
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Program to check if N is a Centered Decagonal Number
- Find the sum of the first N Centered Decagonal Numbers
- C program to find Decagonal Number
- Program to check if N is a Decagonal Number
- Decagonal Numbers
- Second decagonal numbers
- Centered cube number
- Centered Dodecagonal Number
- Centered hexagonal number
- Program for centered nonagonal number
- Centered Octadecagonal Number
- Centered triangular number
- Centered tetrahedral number
- Centered heptagonal number
- Program for Centered Icosahedral Number
- Centered Square Number
- Centered pentagonal number
- Centered Octahedral number
- Centered Octagonal Number
- Centered nonadecagonal number
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.