Celigo visited our campus for hiring for full-time SDE roles.
First Round Online Test: There were 25 MCQ based questions and 2 coding questions. Coding questions were just cakewalk level. I executed both the questions and passed all test cases fully. In MCQ type questions most of the questions were what will be the output of this program. (pointer-based and apti)
A total of 16 students were shortlisted among 70-80 students for the second round.
Second Round (Pen paper-based): Tell me about yourself. About the Internship project. Basically he asked me about my all project one by one. Because Celigo is a SaaS-based company so He asked about my SaaS project more. After this, he asked me one question of maximum-sum-path-across-two-arrays I took 15 min and told my approach and then he told me to write the code and optimize it.
The second question was program-generate-possible-valid-ip-addresses-given-string/. After this, he told me to wait for 10min for feedback. After 30min I was called for the next round. The second round lasted for 1 hour.
Third Round (Pen Paper-based): He introduced himself and told me to introduce myself. He asked about trapping-rain-water/ problem and was not satisfied with my approach but still, somehow I managed it. Then He asked about my future goals and academics and projects. A total of 8 students called for the third round and 3 were shortlisted for final HR+another technical round. The third round lasted for 1hour 10min.
HR Round: There were two people HR and one senior manager. HR told me to introduce myself. The senior manager asked me if I am comfortable with the trees. Then he gave me a code to tell the output. It was kind of traversal of a binary tree according to given conditions(if-else) and recursion.
The HR asked me about my last internship experience, about the culture and other internship related questions. Any idea for higher education? and Why is your CGPA is so less? Any subject which you don’t like? What are your expectations with our company? This round lasted for 40min.
The results were announced. I was rejected in the final HR round. Only one student was selected. I think I made the mistake where I was justifying my projects over CGPA.
Hope for the best.
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- C-DOT (Interview Experience for full time)
- GwynnieBee Interview Experience (Full Time)
- Gwynnie Bee Interview Experience (Full Time)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | SDE-Full Time
- DE Shaw Interview Experience | Set 23 (Full Time)
- HP R&D Interview Experience (On-Campus, full time)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience (For Full Time)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 382 (On-Campus for Full Time)
- Factset Interview Experience | Set 9 (On-Campus for Full-Time)
- Factset Interview Experience | Set 10 (On-Campus for Full-Time)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 388 (On -Campus for Full Time)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 150 (Off-Campus for Full Time)
- Livspace Interview Experience for Full-time SDE-2 (Bangalore)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 389 (On -Campus for Full Time)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.