CEDCOSS Technologies Pvt. Ltd Interview Experience for Software Developer Intern | Off-Campus 2021
- Aptitude Test
- HR cum Technical Round
- Machine Test
- Technical Interview
*(Each Round is elimination round).
Round 1(Aptitude Test):
- Off-Line(In Office), there were 15 output-based questions to be solved in 15 minutes.
- Questions were easy mainly related to loops, syntax, and errors.
Round 2(HR cum Technical Round): Off-Line, HR took my resume and asked me about my programming language. I said Java and interview starts
- OOPs concept
- D/W Encapsulation and Abstraction with real-life example
- Classloader, Access Specifier, Different Loops
- D/W while And do-while
- Some Non-tech questions and also asked about my family background, future goals, hobbies, etc.
Round 3(Machine Test):
- On-Line, There were 3 Coding questions with time limit of 60 minutes on Amcat platform.
- Coding questions were not so easy.
Round 4(Technical Interview): On-Line on google meet, This interview was taken by one of the Co-founder of Company. Interview starts with a greet and then following questions were asked
- D/W Operator Overloading and Overriding.
- What is thread and multithreading and how will implement multithreading?
- What is Foreign key
- Runtime polymorphism
- Tell about access specifier
- How Runtime polymorphism is achieved
- Round Robin Algo.
- Tell different Layers of Computer Network.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google and Microsoft Test Serieses.