CEDCOSS Interview Experience for Software Developer Intern | On-Campus 2021
- HR Round
- Technical Interview: Level 1
- Machine Test
- Tech Interview: Level 2
Round 1 HR(15 mins Google meet): This is the first round in CEDCOSS in which they asked simple questions like
- Tell me about yourself?
- Define loop and describe its uses.
- Difference between tuple and list
- Types of arrays in Python
- Are you aware of the bond and agree with it?
- Are you ready for reallocation?
Round 2 (Technical Interview 20 mins Google meet): This interview started with some basic questions like oops concept, constructor, and modifier. Then started with coding questions like
- Quick Sort and its time complexity.
- Find Occurrence of maximum character in a given string
- Merging two arrays in ascending order
- Find the second smallest element without sorting.
He also asked some basic questions on HTML and CSS.
Round 3 Machine Test(1 hour in office): For this round, they asked me to carry with my academic documents along with my resume. This is programming MCQs and aptitude questions. I did not perform well in Round 3(machine test) and was rejected.
GeeksforGeeks was a great help during my preparation. Thanks to other students for sharing their interview experience.