Round 1: Online Test (1 hr).
Round 2: Coding (45 Minutes).
Round 3: HR (5 to 10 Minutes).
Round 4: Technical (20 to 30 Minutes).
Round 1: It was Online round on cocubes.com.There wrere 4 section.
1) Quantitative aptitude : 15 Questions, 15 Minutes
2) Verbal : 15 Questions, 15 Minutes
3) Logical : 15 Questions, 15 Minutes
4) Technical(C, C++, java, DSA, OS, Network) : 15 Questions, 15 Minutes
Round 2: It was coding round on cocubes.com. There were 2 question relative to data structure and algorithms.
1) Longest Even Length Substring such that Sum of First and Second Half is same.
2) Check if a binary tree is subtree of another binary tree.
One More question i saw.
3) Check if a given Binary Tree is SumTree.
Round 3: It was HR round. General question asked based on Resume.
Round 4: it was Technical round.
In which are you good at.
They said me Choose one subject, i said C.simple question they asked. then asked C++ and OOPS concept’s.
Advise: Study geeksforgeeks for coding round.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.